FEATURED

Free Money Right Now! (2023 Update)

If you suddenly found yourself asking “I need free money right now, what can I do?”, I would recommend the following methods. Take a...

----------------------------------------------

Ask Bill Gates for money!


The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is one of the world’s largest transparent charitable organizations in the world. The Foundation was founded by the man behind Microsoft, Bill Gates; his wife Melinda is also plays an active part in helping people all over the world.


The charitable organization is a private grant making foundation and has $36.99 Billion USD (2010), with an income on $53 Billion USD (2010). The foundation has received recognition awards such as the Prince of Asturias Award for International corporation; J. William Fulbright Prize for International Understanding.

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is very active in global development and has programs such as agricultural development, emergency response, family planning, nutrition, polio, vaccine delivery, water, sanitation & hygiene. There are U.S. programs that help with college ready educationpost-secondary success and Washington State programs.

If you’re thinking about contacting the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation you can contact them on the details below.

Also, feel free to contact me through the form displayed on this site and ask me for support. I am more than willing to help and share my wealth to those in need without any strings attached.

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

500 Fifth Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98102

Telephone: (206) 709-3100
Email: info@gatesfoundation.org

10 comments :

  1. Hello sir.my name is Iiaqat.I belonged to Pakistan.my mother was death.my father get marry.he is not supported us.my three youngest sisters.no food no job house no money.Plz Plz sir give me50lacsdoller.I manage problems.Plz Plz Plz forgod help me.Plz Plz Plz Plz Sir help me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sir Plz reply me Plz sir help me.Plz help me forgod help me.I am very serious I need ur help Plz sir help Plz sir give me 50lacs dollars.
    Plz sir complete my wishes.I pray for u any time u may live long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello sir Plz help me. Plz Plz sir give me 50lacs dollars. Plz Plz sir help me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sir Plz help me Plz Plz sir help me.Plz give me money.

    ReplyDelete
  5. help mr.gates I am a 42 year old female I am a emt and a firefighter. my fiance is a 40 year old firefighter that needs back surgery desperately he has been through social security disability for times an was denied he has five doctors. all these doctor says he has to have the surgery or he can become paralyzed! I'm the sole provider of our family unfortunately in these times now I'm going to be losing my full time job as an EMT due to lack of money coming into the company. we need help we need lots of money to get back surgery done for him and to be able to pay our bills so we don't lose everything we have please help us Mr Gates! rescue the rescue and kind we need your help! unfortunately the government doesn't help anyone anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Help me sir am bakare olalekan from Nigeria sir please help my situation,am living like a dead man please sir am looking forward for your assistant help me sir and may GOD continue to bless you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I am writing this because my family and I are struggling my parents work throughout the day and they work really hard they are thinking about selling her house and their business they don't have a lot of money and they owe someone 16,000 because they got a loan to open up a nutrition bar to help people lose or gain weight they really like to help people and I would like to help them but I don't have the money I have been praying but nothing has happened I would really appreciate it if you could help us out my parents cars has broken down my dad has just gotten a new one but he bought it online for only 3,000 because it's an old car my mom's car has also broke down but she hasn't got it fixed yet because she doesn't have the money I have a family of five I am the middle child I would really really love it if you could help us

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello sir, I am not going to tell you a story about why I need 1,000. I'm working and paying bills. I have student loans to pay only need this to keep up with the payments.Hes still in college and graduate in 2018. Can u help me. Thank you for your time

    ReplyDelete
  9. Am African srudent who study in Asia and my parent send me money fot ticket but i play with it ���� beed help

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sir please help me money please sir my son handicap no money my family please help me

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts